Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Guess Maybe I've Been A Little Busy (CRAZY!)...

I didn't realize just how many dresses I've made Ashelyn since May... Oh, and a few accessories too. Funny thing is, there are two dresses missing from the above shot. The pink one I posted last night and the little blue dress she is wearing with her hair in piggy tails in her birthday post... kinda crazy. (I think that makes 12 ~ Does she have enough summer wear yet Misty?) I sure am having fun.

Oh, and you think maybe I have a thing for pink and purple? Just maybe.

This little dress I just finished is for my Pay It Forward project. It will be departing to reside with Miss Abbie. I sure hope I didn't make it too long. Misty says Abbie is a little taller then Ashelyn ~ so it hopefully will work.

1 comments:

Laura said...

You HAVE been busy! But for a good cause! Look at all those pretty dresses. I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again... Ashelyn is one lucky girl to have you as a grandma. (and not just because you can sew.) :)

The dress you made for Abbie is adorable! My favorite color is purple so you did good my friend! I love it! Can't wait to play dress-up!